Important COVID-19 Re-Opening Information
Welcome back everyone! We are happy to announce that we will be reopening on June 1st 2020.
In response to COVID-19, our doctors and staff have been working diligently to enhance our office protocols. The following are some of the changes we have made:
- All patients will be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 when they arrive at the office. Screenings will include temperature checks. Any patient that fails the screening will be rescheduled for a later date based on recommendations from the CDC. Our staff will also be subject to the same screening protocols, as well as having their temperatures taken twice throughout the day.
- All patients will be required to wear a mask into and out of the office.
- In order to minimize gathering in our waiting rooms, after checking in, we may request that patients return to their vehicles until we are ready for them.
- The number of appointments scheduled per day has been decreased in order to maintain appropriate social distancing standards.
- Only our patients will be permitted in the office. You may not have any family members come into your appointment with you. If a minor presents for treatment, they will be allowed to be accompanied by one immediate family member. That family member will be screened and must wear a mask at all times.
- All check-in and check-out areas have been adjusted to minimize the contact and reuse of items between patients.
- All counters and frequently touched surfaces are being wiped and disinfected regularly.
- As always, our treatment rooms are thoroughly disinfected after each procedure.
- We have added HEPA filtration and special aerosol reducing equipment in all of the operatories.
- Our staff members are wearing enhanced PPE (personal protective equipment) per CDC guidelines.
Because we have a reduced number of appointments available each day please be patient with our scheduling process. We are excited to have everyone back and try to return to our “new” normal. If you need to schedule or reschedule an appointment or have any questions or concerns, please give our office a call.